Stay up-to-date with news from Rocky Mountain Student Media.
- Alumni Spotlight: Mason Force (6/11/2020) - Hi, my name is Mason Force and I’m the outgoing corporate webmaster for the Rocky Mountain Student Media Corporation (RMSMC) at Colorado State University. I’ve spent a lot of time with student media in college, working as both a reporter for the Collegian and a podcast host for KCSU. As a computer science major, however, […]
- Rocky Mountain Student Media collects national, regional awards for the 2019-2020 school year (5/6/2020) - Students recognized for their efforts in audio production, advertising, journalism FORT COLLINS, COLORADO — Students from Rocky Mountain Student Media Corporation received several prestigious national and regional awards from professional media organizations during the 2019-2020 school year. “With a production and administrative team led by students, we take special pride in our award-winning content and […]
- 2020 Boredom Buster Video Contest (4/17/2020) - Rocky Mountain Student Media is proud to present a fun way to break the boredom in quarantine by calling for your videos! What are you doing to break the boredom? How do you pass the time when sheltering in place and social distancing? Video submissions will be featured in our video gallery [...]
- Sales Training (2/28/2020) - Rocky Mountain Student Media was thrilled to host a collaborative Advertising Sales Training on Jan. 15 at Metropolitan State University’s Denver campus. Students and Advisers from Colorado State, the University of Colorado, University of Wyoming, Utah State and Metropolitan State Denver along with 15 advertising sales professionals attended an amazing Advertising Sales Training with renowned […]
- Border War Rivals (2/28/2020) - Students from the University of Wyoming’s college newspaper The Branding Iron joined forces with the staff of the Rocky Mountain Collegian to produce an 8-page special section previewing the Border War basketball games on Feb. 15. As one of the oldest college sports rivalries west of the Mississippi, the Rams and Cowboys always play each […]